About Me

My photo
I believe in being a part of something bigger, worlds out there in the universe that we may never see… Thats the energy and focus I give to my art. A feeling of excitement, joy and wonder. That's what paint, and that's what I want the viewer to see and feel. I love that ideas I have, can be put to paper or canvas. The feeling createing images I imagine, is an overwhelming joy.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Water Painting Update.....

 Well I'm getting there. Sometime it's scary starting a painting, making that first mark. It can set the flow and direction from then on.
This is also the first time I've documented and shared a painting in progress. I thought it might be neat to try it.

I started with a yellow, purple background sky. I wanted to be able to have the sky colors reflected into the water for more dimension. So far its been just layering. I'm working on the darkening, detail and lines. Hopefully I'll finish tonight for posting Monday.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to see how quickly a few brush strokes can completely change a painting. It's beautiful, I love what it represents.

    ReplyDelete