About Me

My photo
I believe in being a part of something bigger, worlds out there in the universe that we may never see… Thats the energy and focus I give to my art. A feeling of excitement, joy and wonder. That's what paint, and that's what I want the viewer to see and feel. I love that ideas I have, can be put to paper or canvas. The feeling createing images I imagine, is an overwhelming joy.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year....New Ambitions

Happy New Year! I'm already excited for this one. I have rediscovered that art is the only career path for me. My love for it is undeniable. I deleted my Handmade Children's Clothing Business. Although I will still have a hobby website. I'm going to be expecting my 3rd child in June, I know. So I'll be painting more than ever before my next break. This year I am going to be painting strictly in watercolors. With both my other two pregnancies and thereafter, I couldn't use acrylics without feeling sick or faint. I will continue with them when I am ready. Well have a great January!

No comments:

Post a Comment