About Me

My photo
I believe in being a part of something bigger, worlds out there in the universe that we may never see… Thats the energy and focus I give to my art. A feeling of excitement, joy and wonder. That's what paint, and that's what I want the viewer to see and feel. I love that ideas I have, can be put to paper or canvas. The feeling createing images I imagine, is an overwhelming joy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Springs Comes This Year....He He

My 1st painting of the year. Watercolor, 12x16, on paper. This one took me about 2 days to sketch, draw, outline then transfer and outline again. I started painting it Jan 1st and only just finished it 2 days ago.
 Because it has been so long since my last watercolor painting, I found I had to re-learn a few techniques along the way. So I learned lots and look forward to my next painting. a water theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment