About Me

My photo
I believe in being a part of something bigger, worlds out there in the universe that we may never see… Thats the energy and focus I give to my art. A feeling of excitement, joy and wonder. That's what paint, and that's what I want the viewer to see and feel. I love that ideas I have, can be put to paper or canvas. The feeling createing images I imagine, is an overwhelming joy.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

That was nice.....

I started doing some wildlife (bird) drawings this weekend. I haven't done a full drawing without it turning into a painting for quite sometime. The first one I did traditionally starting with line and working my way to shading and detail.

The second one I used graphite powder. I covered the whole paper with graphite and erased my drawing; adding and taking as I went. Fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love this series! The use of medium must have been fun.. all that erasing!

    ReplyDelete